Aarkstore - REC Silicon ASA (REC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
â€œREC Silicon ASA (REC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Reviewâ€ provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companyâ€™s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companyâ€™s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers ...view middle of the document...
REC Silicon ASA (REC Silicon), formerly Renewable Energy Corporation ASA, produces advanced silicon materials. It offers solar grade polysilicon, electronic grade polysilicon, and silicon gases to the solar and electronics industries worldwide. The company has more than 20,000 MT of annual production capacity of polysilicon from its two US-based manufacturing plants. The company has operations in Norway, the US, China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea. The company is headquartered in Moses Lake, Washington, the US.
REC Silicon ASA Key Recent Developments
Jun 05, 2014: REC Solar ASA : REC Group and SolarCity Sign 100 Megawatt OEM Supply Agreement with Option to Increase to 240 MW
Oct 24, 2013: Renewable Energy Corporation ASA: Name changed to REC Silicon ASA
Oct 24, 2013: RECs third quarter 2013 results
Oct 24, 2013: REC - Changes in Group Management
Oct 14, 2013: Invitation to RECs third quarter presentation
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companyâ€™s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitorsâ€™ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companyâ€™s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companiesâ€™ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Order full Report with TOC and Sample page visit:
Table of Contents:
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
REC Silicon ASA - Key...