For Parents (if son/daughter is 18 or under):
By submitting this form, I understand that I am allowing my son/daughter to participate in the 2014 Boston Lobsters World TeamTennis (WTT) venue as a ball person knowingly, and without compulsion. My son/daughter is in good health, and is under no disability (except as noted in the application on the following page) which restricts his/her participation.
In consideration of my son/daughter being allowed to participate, I understand that he/she:
1. ASSUMES all risks for bodily injury;
2. Waives all claims for bodily injury, property damage or loss arising out of or in any way related to the Event, whether caused by negligence or willful or otherwise;
3. RELEASES, hold harmless and promise not to sue the owners, operators, sponsors, promoters ...view middle of the document...
Consents to first aid and medical treatments which may as a result of injury or illness seem reasonably advisable;
6. This form is not an employment agreement between the volunteer and the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
By submitting this application for my son/daughter to be a ball person, I accept the above terms:
Electronically sign here*:
First Name: *
Last Name: *
Guardian Name: *
Zip Code: *
Day Phone: *
**Please include area code.
Email Address: *
Date of Birth: * (MM/DD/YYYY):
Age as of 07/1/2013: *
Child’s School: *
Grade entering in fall 2013: *
Ball Kid Questions
Will you be at least 11 years old by July 1, 2014? (Y/N): *
Did you participate in 2013 as a ball kid? (Y/N): *
Do you have previous experience playing tennis or keeping score? (Y/N): *
We request that Ball Persons commit to a minimum of four matches and two pre-season practices. Practices will be held at the Manchester Athletic Club, rain or shine, during the last two weeks of June (dates TBA).
Ball kids are required to commit to at least four matches throughout the duration of the 2014 Boston Lobsters season. Please check dates that your child/children will be able to attend by designating a [x].
• Sunday, July 6th 6 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Monday, July 7th 7 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Thursday, July 10th 7 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Tuesday, July 15th 7 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Wednesday, July 16th 6 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Saturday, July 19th 6 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
• Sunday, July 20th 6 PM [ ] YES [ ] NO
Generally the clothes have been unisex and we do the best in sizing as possible.
Shoes are provided by Wilson.