WHAT IS BRIQUETTING PLANT
Briquetting plant is technology to convert all types of agriculture, forestry and industrial waste into solid fuel. Briquettes are formed in cylindrical logs using high mechanical pressure without the use of chemical or binder. The product is a replacement to conventional fossil fuels and can be used across various manufacturing facilities such as boilers, furnaces and kilns. Bio-Briquette is an eco-friendly solid biofuel which helps to reduces pollution, contributing to greener environment and save worthy foreign exchange. Briquetting works on the basic concept of Wealth from Waste. Agricultural waste is converted to solid biofuel by farmers by installing of the ...view middle of the document...
Farmers earn money by selling agro waste of every crop & are thus renewable.
2. High profitability.
3. Excellent growth potential
4. Wide variety, easy availability, supply of agro waste of every crop & are thus renewable.
5. Product can be easily Marketed.
6. Early Pay Back Period.
7. Employment Potentiality is very high.
8. Maintenance of ecological balance & Conversion of natural resources.
9. Saving of foregin currency.
INCENTIVES / PROMOTIONAL STEPS BY GOVERNMENT
To promote this project govt. of India has announced series of incentives for putting up such Briquetting plants of the entreprencurs engaged in developing alternative energy source.
The Major Incentives Are:
1. 100% Depreciation: Total value of plant and Machinery is allowed to be depreciated in the first year. Under Section : Solid agro waste
2. Excise Exemption: Solid fuel briquettes are completely exempted from excise duty.
3. Sales Tax : Exemption: Several States have exempted solid fuels briquette from sales Tax.
4. Benefits of Priority Sector: Energy being priority sector & considering the cost of project benefits of SSI & Priority Sector are available.
(-2-) In addition to above incentives being offered by Govt. It is seen that Govt. has taker this project on their top most priority and considering of more incentives to the enterpreneurs Considering the above factor, we strongly recommend this project to be installed in you area.
5. Benefits of Income Tax: 100% INCOME TAX exemption for first five years under section 50 JJA clause 51
INDUSTRIAL USE OF BRIQUETTES COMMONLY KNOWN AS WHITE COAL IS IN MANY INDUSTRIAL LIKE.