BUS 475 Week 1 Knowledge Check
1. Reaching a valid decision is based on the evaluation of arguments. If we know that a valid argument has true premises, then a decision based on the argument______________.
â€¢ must be sound
â€¢ might be sound
â€¢ is strong
â€¢ might have a false conclusion
2. Identify the fallacy in the following piano store advertisement: â€œPianos are our only business. Youâ€™ll get the best deal at the Piano Experts.â€
â€¢ Ad hominem
â€¢ Straw man
â€¢ Hasty generalization
â€¢ Red herring
To download the complete answer check BUS 475 Week 1 Knowledge Check
3. Which of the following statements describes creativity correctly?
â€¢ Only ...view middle of the document...
Organizational behavior is examined at three main levels.
â€¢ Traits, behaviors, and results
â€¢ Affective, cognitive, and behavioral
â€¢ Individual, organizational, and societal
â€¢ Individual, group, and organizational
Want more details? Download now BUS 475 Complete Course
7. Employees who have intrinsic work values will be motivated by
â€¢ challenging assignments
â€¢ status in the workplace
â€¢ social contacts
â€¢ financial rewards
8. Research on the five-stage model of group development shows that
â€¢ all groups pass through the norming stage
â€¢ groups always pass through the stages in order
â€¢ not all groups go through each of the stages
â€¢ all groups pass through the adjourning stage
Click here and download BUS 475 Knowledge Check Assignment
9.The extent to which a leader actually does help a group or organization to achieve its goals is best described as
â€¢ formal leadership
â€¢ leader effectiveness
â€¢ organizational profitability
â€¢ informal leadership
10. When the business environment is __________, an organization is most likely to decentralize authority and empower its employees to make operating decisions.
Click here to download Complete Answers of BUS 475 Knowledge Check Question Answers
11. To make your communication more effective
â€¢ include as much information as possible, even if you are not sure it is necessary
â€¢ send the same messages by multiple channels
â€¢ clearly address your audience's wants and needs, not yours
â€¢ draw pictures and animations your audience will understand
12.Which of the following meeting technologies would be most effective for negotiations, collaborative problem solving, and other complex discussions?
â€¢ Instant messaging
Click here and download BUS 457 Entire Course
13.Most persuasive messages combine
â€¢ many major points all at once
â€¢ logical and emotional factors
â€¢ truth and falsehood
â€¢ current and very old evidence
14. Important design elements to consider when creating slides include which of the following:
â€¢ word selection
â€¢ selecting background designs
â€¢ selecting a theme
â€¢ writing content
Want to download the Complete Assignment..??Click BUS 475 Complete Assignment
15. Which of the following would be the best wording to use on a resume?
â€¢ "I was in charge of a staff of six employees."
â€¢ "I supervised a full staff of six employees."
â€¢ "Was in charge of entire departmental staff."
â€¢ "Supervised staff of six employees."
16. The __________ approach to ethics maintains that an ethical action is the one that provides the most good or does the least harm.
â€¢ utilitarian approach
â€¢ rights approach
â€¢ fairness approach
â€¢ common good approach
Want help? Click to download BUS 475 Complete...