Business Plan for PRBC 2014
Name of Ministry Senior Usher Board Ministry Purpose to Serve Pilgrim Rest Church Family and to keep order while the services are going on.
What will be your short term goal (be specific)? To recruit New Ushers and to get back our old Ushers, because we lost 5 Ushers.
What do you need to make this happen? I Called the Ushers back, that had left the Usher Board and invite them to come back. Also, I would like to ask Reverend or Minister Craft, if it would be okay to put in the Church Bulletin, asking if anyone would like to become a Senior Usher or Youth Usher.
When are you going to start implementing this goal? I will start this Month January, 2011.
Who will ...view middle of the document...
Other Information We the Senior Usher Board Ministry are going to do much better this Year 2011.
Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church
Leadership Evaluation Report
Department Adult Senior Usher Board Ministry
Name Sis. Corine Jones Address 1490 Hurd Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Phone (269) 925-6152
What office do you hold? President
How long have you held this position? 9 years
Explain what you do? I am to make sure that all the Ushers do their Jobs in a timely fashion and to make sure that things are in order when it is concerning the Church.
Has the Department/Ministry improved because of your service? If so where? Yes, the Ushers have improved when they are coming off the floor, by not stopping and talking with people. The Ushers were wearing their gloves, but most of the time some of Ushers do not have their gloves and this make them not ready to go on the floor when it is time. We also have improved by praying before we go on the floor.
Have you given your all? Yes Explain? I make sure that the Ushers and myself have prayer before we go on the floor before Devotion and we use to have an Usher sitting in the Choir Stand, however, I will have to ask Reverend if he wants to continue having an Usher sitting in the Choir Stand. I have also been attending Bible Class, Sunday School, Seminar in Holland, Prayer and Praying daily with my Pray Partner Sister Shelley Davis.
What areas have you made progress in? I attend Sunday School, Bible Class and Pray on a regular basis now.
What areas do you need work on? We need to work on being more patient and polite to each other and being on time when we are told be somewhere.
Rate the following:
5. Excellent 4. Good 3. Average 2. Poor 1. Not at all
* Your support of Pastor? 4
* Your giving of Tithes & Offering? 5
* Biblical Teaching Classes (Bible Class, Sunday School, etc…)? 4
* Support Mission Statement? 4
* Overall Leadership? 4
* Service to the Ministry? 4
This Year in Review 2011
Ministry Senior Usher Board
1. How many members did you have at the start of the year? 15 Members
2. How many members do you have at present? 12
3. How many members were recruited? 1
4. How many members dropped out? 5
5. What projects did you start and complete? When recruited and Charles Jones Joined the Usher Board Ministry.
6. What concerns do you have for your ministry? We should start having workshops for our Senior Usher Board Ministry every 3 months.
7. What can the church do to help you? I will have to make an appointment with Reverend to talk with him about the workshop.
8. Rate the Ministry for the year of 2010 on a scale 1=poor and 4=Good? 4
9. Is this a ministry that should be revised or...