CIS 115 Entire Course Devry University All iLabs and Exercises (Devry)
CIS 115 Entire Course: Devry University: All iLabs and Exercises
CIS 115 Final Exam 1 (Devry)
1. (TCO 1) What does IPO of IPO Model stand for? (Points : 4)
2. (TCO 1) What is a data item with a name and a value that remain the same during the execution of a program? (Points : 4)
3. (TCO 1) What symbol in a flowchart would be used by a developer to represent an input or output operation? (Points : 4)
4. (TCO 1) Set is a process. What data type would you ...view middle of the document...
(TCO 3 & 4) What value gets displayed for the variable X?
If (B > 15) AND (() OR (C
Display X (Points : 4)
13. (TCO 3 & 4) In the following pseudocode, what raise will an employee in Department 6 receive?
If department < 2="">
If department < 6="">
EndIf (Points : 4)
14. (TCO 3 & 4) Which of the selection structures determines if the user enters a number between 20 and 45? (Points : 4)
15. (TCO 3 & 4) What value gets displayed for the variable Z?
If ((balance 800) OR (stateCode 6) OR (creditCode 7) then
Display Z (Points : 4)
1. (TCO 5) The variable used to create an expression controlling the loop is known as the _____. (Points : 4)
2. (TCO 5) Which of the following statements is false? (Points : 4)
3. (TCO 5) Which control structure is classified as a loop? (Points : 4)
4. (TCO 5) Repetition that loops a certain number of times is typically referred to as _____. (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 5) How many times will the following loop be executed?
DOWHILE x 7
Set + 1
ENDO (Points : 4)
6. (TCO 7) What is a subscript or an index? (Points : 4)
7. (TCO 7) Suppose you have an array named number and two of its elements are number(1) and number(4). You know that _____. (Points : 4)
8. (TCO 7) What is the value of the index used to access the last element in a zero-based array declared as num(12)? (Points : 4)
9. (TCO 7) When loading/initializing the elements of an array, what control structure is used to move through each element within the array? (Points : 4)
10. (TCO 7) A zero-based array named sales has been declared and loaded with the values: 100, 1100, 3400, 5550, 3000, 22300, 1200. What value will be stored in the array element, sales(2)? (Points : 4)
11. (TCO 6) A record contains _____. (Points : 4)
12. (TCO 6) What are the three modes of operation on a file? (Points : 4)
13. (TCO 8) Many algorithms require direct communication from users. These types of algorithms are called _____. (Points : 4)
14. (TCO 9) What type of error occurs when an array subscriptâ€™s value goes beyond the total number of elements in the array? (Points : 4)
15. (TCO 2) What type of variable can be accessed by any module within the design? (Points : 4)
1. (TCO 10) A department store is having a customer appreciation sale. Depending on the total dollars purchased, the customer could receive a discount on total purchases. You are to develop pseudocode that will obtain the total dollars purchased from the user, determine the discount percent, and display the total amount due. When the purchases are more than $500, the discount is 10%. When the purchases are $500 or less, the discount is 6%. (Points : 10)
2. (TCO 10) A small business in your neighborhood would like an application developed that determines the average dollar amount spent for every three purchases. The user will enter three different purchase amounts. You need...