Unit 1. Problem Set 1. Unit 1 Problems
Complete the following:
* Lesson 1 - Fill in the Blank questions 1-10 on p. 25 of the course text. (MOAC 70-680)
* Lesson 2 – Fill in the Blank questions 1-10 on p.61 of the course text. (MOAC 70-680)
Microsoft Word 1-2 pages.
1. The general public in the United States will be able to purchase all of the windows 7 editions in retail stores except windows 7-OEM only, windows 7 home basic- Emerging markets only, windows Enterprise volume only.
2. The core module that provides all of the windows 7capability that isn’t language or edition specific is called MinWin.
3. When you copy a file to a library, windows Explorer writes the files ...view middle of the document...
8. The new windows 7 feature that renders all of the windows on the desktop transparent when you mouse over the right end of the taskbar is called Aero Peak.
9. The windows 7 starter edition is only available in 32-bit version.
10. The maximum amount of system memory supported by windows 7 Enterprise is Maximum RAM (32-bit)- 4 GB
1. Windows Easy transfer supports two types of migrations, called Side by Side, and Wipe and Load.
2. When a serious problem occurs windows 7, you might be able to repair it by starting the windows PE operating system and running diagnostic tools, In this scenario, windows PE is called by another name, which is Windows RE( WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT),
3. To migrate use profile information from one computer to another, you can use either windows easy transfer- GUI, User State Migration tool (USMT) – Command line interface.
4. A computer running windows PE will automatically reboot after 72 hours.
5. Windows easy transfer supports migration using any removable storage medium common to the two computers except Floppy Disks.
6. The windows 7 component that enables the computer to support more than one language is called the MUI – (Multi-language user Interface)
7. The reason it is possible to remove the windows 7 installation disk to supply the setup program with drivers is that windows PE run on a RAM disk.
8. To upgrade windows xp to windows 7, you must perform a Clean Install.
9. The files and settings that windows easy transfer can migrate to a windows 7 computer and primarily stored in user profile folder.
10. As a preinstallation environment, windows PE is a vast improvement over MS-DOS because it includes internal support for Networking and NTFS