* Study the relationship of the customer buying behavior and brand preference, which is important to influence the marketing strategy how to satisfy customer demand
(1) During the purchasing process, what kind of the element will influence customer choice?
(2) For the company, how to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction to influences customer brand preference?
As a successful company, the sales volumes are the key factor to reflect that. During the purchasing process, what kind ...view middle of the document...
* Brand equity can lead to higher profit, greater revenue and lower cost. It has direct
implication for the firm’s ability to command higher prices, a customer’s willingness to seek out new distribution channels, the effectiveness of marketing communications, and the success of brand extensions and licensing opportunities.”
* Brand equity constructs by brand knowledge and brand response. Brand knowledge refers to all of the thoughts, feelings, images, experiences, and beliefs that become associated with a business brand. Brand preference is measure of brand loyalty in which a consumer will choose a particular brand in presence of competing brands, but will accept substitutes if that brand is not available.
* “Customer-based brand equity” (CBBE) as “the differential effect of brand knowledge on consumer response to the marketing of the brand”.
凱勒在1993年定義的，基於顧客的品牌資產（ CBBE ），作為對消費者反應的品牌營銷品牌知識的不同效果。
The proposed model breaks down the CBBE into three
1 knowledge equity (KE);
2 attitudinal equity (AE); and
3 relationship equity (RE).
* Current Marketing:
Research studies attempt to conceptualize, measure, and manage brand equity in a way that drives brand market performance, and helps ﬁrms in strategic decision making.
* Keller (1993) posited that companies are motivated to study Brand equity for two reasons:
(1) Financially-based to estimate the value of a brand more precisely for ﬁnancial reporting purposes;
(2) Strategy-based to improve marketing productivity.
* Aaker (1991) deﬁned brand equity as “a set of ﬁve categories of brand assets (liabilities) linked to a brand’s name or symbol that add to (subtract from) the value provided by a product or service.” He identiﬁed ﬁve brand equity constructs:
1 brand awareness;
2 brand perceived quality;
3 brand associations;
4 brand loyalty