DATA ANALYSIS & DISCUSSION
1) How political environment affects on international trade?
* In this question 1 respondent answers positively which is mentioned in option A, 14 respondents answers negatively which is mentioned in option B and most of the respondent answer option C.
* We think the answer might be C which explains political environment affects international trade both positively & negatively.
2) How government can affect on the international trade?
* 4 respondents response option A which is new rules & regulation, 3 respondents response on potion B which is economic shift, 6 respondents response option C which is fiscal & monetary policy and ...view middle of the document...
→We can say that government not maintain activities properly for sound international trade (option b) and government need to reduce political intervention and make new rules what the environment demand.
6) How the government procurement policy affects on international trade?
→In this question 29 respondent said that it affects enormously (option b), 19 respondents response slightly (option b), 2 respondents response there are no impact (option c).
→Government procurement policy can affect on international trade enormously we think (option b).
7) What types of trade control can directly influence the environment on international trade?
→Economic trade control (option a) is chosen by 11 respondents, political trade control is chosen by 7 respondents (option b) and both of the above option is chosen by 32 respondents which is option c.
→Though most of the respondents tells Economic and political trade control both are directly influence the environment on international trade but we think political trade control mostly influence the environment of IT(option b).
8) How trade restrictions can a hack on international trade?
→option a (by completely blocking a company’s ability) is indicated by 6 students of different departments, option b (by making the product so expensive) is indicated by 11 students, option c (some companies can positively affect) is indicated by 5 students and above all the options are selected by (option d) 28 students.
→Trade restrictions can a hack on international trade by various way, but from the showing 4 options we thing by making the product so expensive, trade restrictions a hack...