▪ Collaboration at the organizational level
▪ Could revolutionize collaboration and computing
Important information and expertise within the organizational memory in an unstructured manner
▪ Understanding gained through experience or study
▪ Know-how or familiarity with how to do something
▪ Information that is contextual, relevant, and actionable
▪ Accumulation of facts, procedural rules or heuristics
▪ Knowledge is INFORMATION IN ACTION
▪ Actionable (relevant) information available in the ...view middle of the document...
← Every rule in knowledge base can be checked to see whether its premise (principle) or conclusion can be satisfied by previously made assertions.
← This process can be done in two directions :
Forward chaining is a data-driven approach . We start from available information as it becomes available or from a basic idea, and then we try to draw conclusions.
Backward chaining is a goal-driven approach in which you...