DON’T WHILE EXAMINATION
1. Always don’t underestimate yourself
2. Don’t strain yourself physically and mentally
3. Don’t discuss your performance with your friends
4. Don’t compromise on sleep and balanced diet
5. Don’t yield your ears to rumors
6. Don’t ever be late to the examination hall
7. Don’t carry pens, pencils and calculators with out being checked earlier
8. Don’t start writing immediately on the answer book
9. Doesn’t be pessimist always be optimist and see good side of life
10. Don’t start the answers immediately after getting the question paper
11. Don’t ever leave the compulsory question unanswered
12. Don’t waste too much of time in ...view middle of the document...
So, don’t strain yourself too much both physically and mentally before and during the examination time.
3. Don’t discuss your performance with your friends – Every day after writing exams, access yourself and don’t discuss your performance with any of your friends.
4. Don’t compromise on sleep and balanced diet - Always remember before and during the exams have good sleep at least for 5 hours daily and have a good timely meal and a balanced diet.
5. Don’t yield your ears to rumors - Many of the students have shared with me different sort of rumors like change in question paper pattern, important questions etc. before the exams but, my advice is that don’t yield your ears to such rumors. Professional exams are conducted by institute with high professional standard and if any changes are there then please refer the official website of the institutes for the information.
6. Don’t ever be late to the examination hall – Always be 15 minutes before schedule time in examination hall. You get sufficient time in searching for your registration number, hearing to the important instructions, making yourself comfortable and removing stress to some extent before the exams.
7. Don’t carry pens, pencils and calculators with out being checked earlier - Always carries spare pens, pencil and good quality calculators to the examination. Check it before you leave for exams.
8. Don’t start writing immediately on the answer book – After you get the answer books please check whether the papers in the answer books are neat, stapled, ruled lines are drawn properly, number of pages etc. See, whether on the front sheet all fields for which you need to give information is provided or not.
9. Don’t change your handwriting and pens every now and then – Many students quite often change their colour of ink while writing answers, this is not advisable unless if it is for the reason that you need to change the pen. Please get the signature of invigilator for any change in colour of ink. Also, make sure that your handwriting is uniform all over the answer book.
10. Don’t start the answers immediately after getting the question paper - Spend some time in looking at the questions and understanding the questions, make proper choose of questions which you are familiar and confident to answer and read all the instructions given on the question paper. Question paper is usually set for 2 hours 35 minutes and you need to spend at least 15 minutes to read and understand the question and 10 minutes to finally revise your answers at the end.
11. Don’t ever leave the compulsory question unanswered – If the question paper says that one of the questions is compulsory, make sure that you don’t leave that particular question unanswered at any cost.
12. Don’t waste too much of time in remembering the answers – If you are struck with any particular question or adjustments or case laws then don’t waste time in remembering it, leave some space and start answering the other...