* The definition of DOTA is "Defence of The Ancients".
* Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) is a multiplayer online battle arena mod
* A custom game map created for the game Warcraft 3. Originally developed for Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos (and wildly popular) by Eul, the map was later ported onto Frozen Throne (the expansion pack for Warcraft 3), was released. Currently the most popular ports of DOTA are Allstars, CHAOS and Classic
2.0 Background of the story
* DOTA pits two teams of players against each other: the Sentinel and the Scourge. Players on the Sentinel team are based at the southwest corner of the map, and those on the Scourge team are based at the northeast corner. Each base is defended by towers and waves of units which guard the main paths leading to their base. In the center of each base is the "Ancient", a building that must be destroyed to win the game.
* Each human player controls one hero, a powerful ...view middle of the document...
DOTA addictions also affect student daily activities.
* Create daily schedules for learning and playing DOTA during their free time, play DOTA on weekends and holidays.
4.0 Significance of the study
* Education very important nowadays but some student very like and addiction to the game.
* This study will be an effort to improve student performance in learning.
* This research will also benefit the students
* This study will provide recommendations to divide time and learn to play DOTA.
* This study will help students no longer addicted DOTA.
5.0 Literature Review
* Today many of students have been playing the DOTA games and become their habits.
* DOTA can make the students addict and are the main reason that their academic performances are greatly affected.
* The last case refers DOTA addiction in the Philippines.
* The research paper actually shows how DOTA influenced the Filipino people not only the gamers but also the people who do not play it.
6.0 Summary & Conclusion
* Effect of addiction DOTA their performance on study down
* With this study we have made an analysis and interpretation of data for students in college about DOTA.
* Ways to overcome addiction DOTA such creates the time table, play DOTA on weekend or on free time.
7.1 Result of summary
* DOTA addictive factor is able to play online with friends and colleagues led to sleep late.
* Goodness if not addicted DOTA is learning not to be disturbed, will focus on the 100% attention in the subject and others.
7.2 Discussion of results
* The analysis and the interpretation of data based on what we have collected answers from the student.
* This is the overall results survey that we gather from the student.
* I think students should not be addicted to play DOTA because it would interfere with their studies because of many bad effects than good effect.
* Apart from that, I think that students play DOTA on holidays so as not to disturb daily activities.
* Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients;
* Dan Louise Christian Dacillo Ardemer.(2015).The Effect of DOTA Addiction