Today, the teaching of babies by their parents is typically limited to things such as how to say simple words like 'Mommy' and 'Daddy,' identifying body parts, and how to play simple games. In general, an infant is mostly left alone to do whatever he seems to enjoy doing, without much active involvement from the parents to actually teach him anything much beyond that. Things such as reading and math would usually be left until kindergarten (age of four) or, more often than not, primary school (age of six).
This is generally due to one or more of the following beliefs:
• Children should just have fun and be happy in the early years, and learning things such as reading and ...view middle of the document...
• There's nothing wrong with the education system today. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." It is best to stick to what everyone else is doing.
It is best to stick to what everyone else is doing."
As renowned inventor Buckminster Fuller once said, "all children are born geniuses, and we spend the first six years of their lives de-geniusing them."
If intelligence is the ability to learn then babies are born geniuses!
While a baby's brain has the potential to learn just about anything, parents have an important role to play in determining just how much - and how easily - their baby learns.
• Because mothers and fathers are the best teachers the baby will ever have in his all life, and the baby is the best student, so if you put the best teachers together with the best that’s a great idea.
• Its famously said that Thomas Edison and Elbert Einstein, well of course it is not about school, its about the first six years of life, if we go back and look at the early life of these children we will find that they were in rich environments, we think they had a happy genetic accident! But we should say that every child born has a great potential intelligence
• Every baby is born with his own unique personality, and the more we put him in a rich environment the more opportunity he has visually, auditory the more language opportunity and manual opportunity, the more he gets to express his own personality, so if you need to see that real personality you need to give him that environment.
• Teaching is giving information not asking for back again, not testing.
• Brains and skills are built over time.
• Brain researches says that Parents actually make the difference when it comes to bringing out the genius in baby.
• The flash card technique taught by Doman, the key is to quickly give words and fast, faster means better brain comprehension as babies learn to read whole word first No ABC, No spelling!
• We are literary trained to read and talk at the same time, and this is not a good way to teach because the truth is when anyone going to read a book we start vocalized, actually talking and that means we read...