ECO 372 UOP Course Homework Aid (Principles of Macroeconomics)Entire Course Week 1 to 5 All Assignments and DQs
Download Entire Class Here
IndividuaFundamentals of Macroeconomics Paper
Resource: Figure 3-1 in Ch. 3 of Macroeconomics.
Describe the following terms in your word.
• Gross domestic product (GDP)
• Real GDP
• Nominal GDP
• Unemployment rate
• Inflation rate
• Interest rate
Consider the following examples of economic activities:
• Purchasing of groceries
• Massive layoff of employees
• Decrease in taxes
Describe how each of these activities affects government, households, and businesses. Describe the flow of resources from ...view middle of the document...
Write a 350- to 1,050- word paper detailing the findings of your discussion.
Individual Federal Reserve Presentation
Your boss has chosen you to give a presentation to a number of foreign officials regarding the United States Federal Reserve System. These officials are very interested in doing business in the United States, but they would like to learn more about the Federal Reserve and how it operates.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following questions and include a notes page which contains the write-up portion to each question:
• What are the factors that would influence the Federal Reserve in adjusting the discount rate?
• How does the discount rate affect the decisions of banks in setting their specific interest rates?
• How does monetary policy aim to avoid inflation?
• How does monetary policy control the money supply?
• How does a stimulus program (through the money multiplier) affect the money supply?
Currently, what indictors are evident that there is too much or too little money within the economy? How is monetary policy aiming to adjust this?
Learning Team Weekly Reflection
Discuss this week’s objectives with your team. Your discussion should include the topics you feel comfortable with, any topics you struggled with, and how the weekly topics relate to application in your field.
Prepare a 350- to 1,050- word paper detailing the findings of your discussion.
Individual International Trade and Finance Speech
Assume that you have been appointed as...