Foundation Program Director
International Health Director (Health Science Administration)
Research and Evaluation Manager
Research Center Director
• Prepare publication and reports containing research findings.
• Analyze and interpret data in order to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
• Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
• Collect data and the attitudes, values and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and ...view middle of the document...
• Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Active Listening – Giving full attention to what others people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Science – Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
• Instructing – Teaching others how to do something.
• Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Oral Expression