Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “India Dietary Supplements Market by product type (Protein Supplements, Vitamins & minerals, Herbals, Probiotic, & Others), Forecast & Opportunities, 2021”, This report help to gain an in-depth understanding of the dietary supplements market in India & to identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
Dietary supplements are products consumed in the form of either powder, tablets/capsule or liquid in order to fulfil the deficiency caused by lack of balanced diet. They can be further classified into various by product types such as, Vitamins & Minerals, Herbal dietary Supplements, Protein, ...view middle of the document...
Moreover, dietary supplements can be categorised into various by product type amongst which, vitamin & mineral dietary supplements dominated India dietary supplements market in 2015, and is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to changing lifestyle that is creating various physical and mental disorders. Moreover, vitamin & mineral dietary supplements contain variety of micronutrients that helps the body to function smoothly and improve mental health which, is the major factor for its dominance in the market. Furthermore, India dietary supplements market can also be segmented on the basis of by point of sale in which, Pharmacies/Drug Stores dominated the market in 2015, and this segment is further anticipated to maintain its dominance in the coming years, owing to strong high penetration of this point in sale all across India, coupled with government has licensed them to sell drugs and dietary supplements as prescribed by the doctor or health professional. “India Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By Top City, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2021”, discusses the following aspects of dietary supplements market in India:
• India Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Vitamin & Mineral, Herbal, Protein and Other), By Point of Sale (Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Internet/Online, Departmental/Retail Store and Others), By Top City
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the dietary supplements market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next...