• Future Growth of Organic Chemicals is expected to be led by using alternative feedstock to gas and coal and setting of new PCPIRs.
• The market leader in the Methanol market, Gujarat Narmada Fertilizers and Chemicals is expected to maintain focus on Emerging Markets and upgraded technology to compete with other players in the industry
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Organic Chemical Market Outlook to 2019” provides a comprehensive analysis of the organic chemicals in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of organic chemical market, segmentation on the basis of methanol and phenol and exports and imports of organic chemicals. The report is ...view middle of the document...
According to the research report, the India organic chemical industry will grow at a considerable CAGR rate thus exceeding 2,418.2 TMT by 2019 due to the increasing number of end user industries and rising number of PCPIRs.
“Poor infrastructure, high cost of feedstock and under-utilization of the installed capacities have acted as the major hurdle in the achievement of the optimum operational capacities of plant and machinery. Ensuring feedstock availability, government stringent regulations against cheap imports, skilled manpower and new applications of organic chemicals are the major factors that would drive the growth in the next five years”, according to the Research Associate, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Market Size by Production, Consumption
- Market Segmentation by
o Types of Spices –methanol and phenol
- Trends and Development
- Export and Import
- Competition and Market Share
- Company Profiles
- Growth Drivers
- Entry Barriers
- Investment Opportunities
- Future Outlook
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Companies Covered in the Report
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corporation