I. Situational Analysis:
1. Include the current industry
iii. Whole sales
iv. Convenience stores
B). Market Size
I. Largest beverage company in the world
II. Sold in over 200 countries
III. Own or license over 500 nonalcoholic beverages
IV. Coca-Cola currently controls 34% of the soft drink market
V. Revenue market ( $2.788 billion)
C). Growth Potential
1) Building competitive advantage by partnering with our customers
2) By working together with our customers to position our company to seize opportunities for growth as economics all across our territory after we come out of the stagnation.
3) Establishing our leadership in the marketplace
4) To make over $600 Billion in retail sales by the year 2020
5) Generating strong cash flow to support long-term sustainable growth
...view middle of the document...
i. Become a part of our customers daily lives
ii. Make their product accessible to customers
iii. Continuing aggressive advertising to bring in new customers
iv. Having their product in every grocery, convenience store, and restaurants
v. Offering their products at a decent price
vii. Continue to focus on events that connect their customers
III. Customer Profile:
I. Age: 15 to 25
II. Gender: male and female
III. Material: family and married couples
IV. Income: Upper- lower to middle class level
V. Education: all levels ( high school or college
VI. Ethnic Background: all nationality
I. Lifestyles ( attitudes, interest, and activities)
II. Personality ( target the consumer personality)
III. Values ( consumer’s desires and choices over a long period of time)
IV. Marketing Communication:
A). Include 1 message appeal by designing an advertisement for your target market
i. The advertisement that I designed is will be an advertisement:
ii. More detail is:
About all people of race and nationality enjoying a nice ice cold Coca-Cola on a sunny day
b). 1 Communication channel for delivering the message to your target markets(s).
1. The communication channel I would use would be the internet.
c). Explain why this message and media matches your target market.
I. This would be a good match because everyone is on the internet these days and Coca-Cola has websites that is designed for all ages.
V. Distribution Placement Strategies:
a). Include at least 2 distribution options/channels to get the product to your customer.
2) Vending machines
b). Explain why you choose these channels.
1) Because now these days a lot of people shop online for a lot of different products and it can be ship directly to your home, including coke products. There vending machines at your place of employment, hospital, and doctor offices or other places where it is convenience for consumers to buy an ice cold Coca-Cola