Kudler Fine Foods
University of Phoenix
May 25, 2011
Kudler Fine Foods
Kudler Fine Foods is a Local upscale food store located in the metropolitan area of San Diego
Specializing in fresh produce, meat and seafood, bakery and pastries, condiments and package foods, cheeses and specialty dairy products. Kudler Fine Foods have grown over the years to expand their company to three locations and are developing a frequent shopper program to grant their customers loyalty points for gifts items, specialty foods, products and services.
The objective of this program is to track customer purchases so that they may be rewarded for there loyalty to shop at Kudler Fine Foods. In order to accomplish this task Kudler Fine Foods must first develop a point scale they will use when a purchase is made by a customer. A payment card system using a barcode system must be put in place ...view middle of the document...
1. When customer information is stored on a server or any other computer, this information should only be accessible by certain employee’s and the server kept in a physically secure area.
2. Avoid storing sensitive customer data on a computer with an Internet connection.
3. Maintain secure backup records and archived data by storing this information off-line.
4. Ensure that storage areas are protected against destruction or damage from physical hazards like fire or floods.
5. Impose disciplinary measures for security policy violations on all employees.
6. Prevent terminated employee from accessing customer information by immediately deactivating their passwords and user names while taking other appropriate measures.
7. Keep logs of activity on a network and monitor it for sign of unauthorized access to customer information.
These few security measures when in tact will help Kudler Fine Foods demonstrate to their customers there ethical loyalty to them.
Kudler Fine Foods also has the sales and marketing departments playing a role in this frequent shopping process. It is up to the sales and marketing departments to solicit high income zip-code customers by direct mail with promotional literature with an array of information about there products and services. The sales and marketing departments are encouraged to attend all training sessions to assure that there understanding of this process goes successfully. There is also the potential to increase there revenue upon the success of this program where there is a potential to earn up to 7% of there base salary if each quota is met.
Executing this process will assure the Kudler Fine Foods will not only increase there customer base, but will also increase there customer loyalty and revenue. Kudler Fine Foods wants all of its customers that there business is valued and that Kudler Fine Foods do appreciate them.
University of Phoenix: Virtual Organizations (2003)
Bureau of Consumer Protection (online)