Complete Section 1 of the Service Request SR-rm-022 paper. Using the Service Request SR-rm-022, analyze the HR system.
Prepare a 4- to 6-page paper that accomplishes the following:
* What key stakeholders in Riordan Manufacturing would you gather requirements from?
* Describe the information-gathering techniques and systems analysis tools you would propose for the project.
* Identify the key factors that help ensure the information required for the project is gathered successfully.
* Explain what project scope is and why it is important. Describe the areas of project feasibility that are examined in the analysis phase of the SCLC.
* Cite and discuss 2 to 3 ...view middle of the document...
* Apply the tools of systems analysis to describe the information systems architecture in terms of data, processes, interfaces, and network. You can use a Microsoft® Visio®diagram to draw examples of flow charts, data flow diagrams, and any other design tools.
* Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and references formatted consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit Section 2 of the paper.
Note: To assist faculty in scoring this benchmark assessment, scoring rubrics have been provided for Weeks 2-4 individual assignments. Please submit the completed scoring instrument into the Gradebook system with the student’s assignment grade. Faculties are not required to use this instrument, and it may be adapted.
Complete Section 3 of the Service Request SR-rm-022 paper. This section incorporates the transition from design to implementation. Consider revising Sections 1 and 2 based on faculty feedback.
Note: The content of the Week Four assignment should not be changed because this assignment has been selected for the university’s Programmatic Assessment Project. As such, completed student...