Amway is the largest multinational direct selling company . It is started in 1979 by Jay van andel and Rich devos. Amway operates 97 countries like India, China , Malaysia and etc . They have 150 products and in four categories. They used multilevel marketing strategy to deal in beauty , health care and home care product . The business was creating by huge chain of 3 million sales people globally . It is vast product portfolio that contains more than 450 products with 89 million members worldwide. In 1995 Amway was established in India. Their main office in Delhi and over period of 15 years .it was able to open 152 offices along with 64 warehouses with 500 employees . Its sales turnover ...view middle of the document...
• To keep innovation going on so strong brand image can be nmade.
A New Strategy of Amway:
• Entering treaties with government organization
• Expand its chain of distribution by direct sales .
• Motivate sales person by paying them on basis of direct selling done by them.
• localization of employees, production and research and development
• Keep publishing about events so credibility and customer faith is maintained.
SWOT analysis of Amway:
• Amway has direct selling model where people don’t require any predefined qualification and they can work from home too and the procedure is very easy.
• it provide ample of knowledge based training to all through various communication means.
• Independent business owners are functional and responsible for various activities.
• various events are organised in timely manner to strengthen the bond.
• Customers are treated in friendly manner and provided full support round the clock giving 100 percent refund policy to gain customer faith
• Best quality standard products
• No central management as power divided to IBO’s
• The amyway product cost are high and which affect direct selling product .
• Based on channel pattern so people started focus on creating network despite of product selling.
• Indian population is more so profit margin can be more. Setup a manufacturing plant in all countries leads to better platform for company.
• Overall expenses are low as strong brand reputation gaining marketing through word of mouth.
• Can develop new product and start selling in low quantity samples to attract market share.
• Full authority to take the decision.
• Any changes in tax policies by government will affect it badly.
• Strong market competition by leaders like AVON, MARY KAY.
Amway Global provides support like:
• Customer care: Providing support on everything from new business to product info
• Business management: Amway helps in ordering products online renewing a business and check customers through its global website.