Role of Cyber Security in Preventing Future Attacks
1. Copy/paste the following items from your major scholarly project into your Metacognitive Assignment document:
* One of the main concerns is whether or not we are prepared for a cyber war. We have to equip ourselves with the education and understanding of what goes into preventing a cyber-attack and what we need to be on the offensive side. Our safety depends on it. Cyber security plays a daily role in our protection and we don’t even realize it.
* Another opposing view shows that cyber security sometimes is not enough, and that the need for it is not just limited to ...view middle of the document...
The article also explains that our government agencies need to lay a rule and adopt mandatory identity verification systems, and an example of that is “smart cards” and many other little gadgets that makes sure that the person accessing the files is allowed to be accessing those files, and this with encryption will provide a very solid foundation when it comes to the security of sensitive data within our government. So this explains how cyber security can be a lot cheaper and a lot more efficient that what the government is trying to do today. It explains how the government is trying to implement all these cyber security rules on our private sector companies to protect their data, why the very sensitive data files are not protected enough, and that is why we need a better, simpler, more affordable system for our government (Bailey).
* (1, Opposing View) Bailey, R. (2015, June 26). Federal Cybersecurity: Not Even Good Enough for Government Work. Retrieved October 19, 2015, from https://reason.com/archives/2015/06/26/federal-cybersecurity-bad-enough-for-gov
2. Then write three paragraphs (500-700 words total) regarding your work on this project, using the questions below as a guide. Your goal is to demonstrate some ways your work on this project has prepared you for advanced or scholarly writing in your specific field or profession. You should address specific examples from your project: you may refer to the material you copied in and/or provide summaries or short quotations of your other writing from your project.
A. I took some steps to start writing my paper, and make it as organized as possible. My first step was that I organized my essay, and realized exactly the key points that I will be talking about and the order I will putting them in, and how to make the flow of ideas as smooth as possible. I just create a list of all the ideas that I would like to menton in my essay, and the second step is when I take that list and use it as a grocery list but for my sources. I start looking at all kinds of different sources, and some scholarly journals, and books, and don’t stop looking until I find research that supports all the items that I added to my list that I created in my first...