(Managing Quality in the Supply Chain)
Course Assignments Week 1- 5
Click to Download
Week 1 Exit Assessment
Week 1 Individual Assignment; Role of Stakeholder Paper
Week 2 LT Assignment Part I; BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Initiative Proposal
Week 3 Individual Assignment; Theory Matrix
Week 4 LT Assignment; Part II & III BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Implementation Strategy
Week 5 Individual Assignment; Quality Management Organizations
Week 5 LT Assignment; Part IV: BJB Manufacturing Company Quality Management Supplier Alliance Metrics Report
MGT 420 Week 5 Final Examination (42 Multiple Choice)
MGT 420 Final Exam
...view middle of the document...
11) The major theoretical contribution of Kaoru Ishikawa was:
12) The development and dissemination of the basic seven tools of quality was the work of:
13) One of the difficulties in satisfying customer requirements is that in a dynamic environment, customer needs are:
14) The model of reactive customer-driven quality shows:
15) With __________, all work is inspected at each stage of the manufacturing process, and the workers inspect their own work.
16) Your author indicates that although statistical inspection is an important approach to improving quality, it is inherently:
17) The differences between desired levels of performance and actual levels of performance is referred to as the:
18) The core of quality management variables contains:
19) Which of the following is not an example of a strategic content variable?
20) Strategic plan __________ answers the question of what is to be contained in the strategic plan.
21) Strategic planning has two important dimensions. These are:
22) _________ allows customers and customers to tie their systems together to enhance planning, and purchasing, and coordination.
23) The three spheres of quality are:
24) The three spheres of quality are quality planning and management, quality assurance, and:
25) Which of the following is a description of the “categorizing” stage of the internal environmental analysis process?
26) The means of generating lists of strengths and weaknesses in the internal environmental analysis process is referred to as:
27) ___________ is the capital that fuels outstanding quality results.
28) ______________ that are used in many companies rely on external validation of...