MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz Latest UOP Assignment
1. Which of the following would consumers associate closely with a brand?
• Brand attitudes
• Customer focuses
• Points of reference
2. What is the second stage of the consumer buying process?
• Information search
• Buyer satisfaction
• Purchase decision
• Evaluation of alternatives
To download the complete answer check MKT 571 Entire Course
3. Which of the following is known as the process of creating a segment storyboard to test the attractiveness of each segment?
• Segment attractiveness
• Segment acid test
• Needs-based segmentation
• Marketing-mix strategy
4. Which other dimension is the ...view middle of the document...
In behavioral segmentation, a product or service is grouped by which other dimension besides knowledge of, attitude toward, and use of?
• Dimension to
• Relationship to
• Response to
• Value to
10. Which market is known as the invisible market segment?
• Asian American
• Hispanic American
• African American
• Caucasian American
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz
11. What other dimension helps market segments be measurable, substantial, accessible, and differentiable?
12. How many primary groups does VALS classify U.S. adults into based on personality traits and key demographics?
Complete Answers just a click away MKT 571 Complete Assignments
13. Which term describes the diverse needs of many ethnic market segments?
• Multidiversity marketing
• Multifaceted marketing
• Mass marketing
• Multicultural marketing
14. When purchasing, in which state does the consumer set a minimum acceptable cutoff level for each attribute and then makes a buying decision?
• Elimination-by-aspects heuristic
• Conjunctive heuristic
• Lexicographic heuristic
• Indirect heuristic
Quiz Answers just a click away MKT 571 Quiz
15. Which of the following tools do marketers use to visually illustrate how consumers view products or services on multivariables?
• Brand cannibalizations
• Brand extensions
• Perceptual mapping
16. Which other factor does an organization’s marketing strategy focus on: segmentation, targeting, and