1. Which of the following would consumers associate closely with a brand?
• Brand attitudes
• Customer focuses
• Points of reference
2. What is the second stage of the consumer buying process?
• Information search
• Buyer satisfaction
• Purchase decision
• Evaluation of alternatives
Find the quiz answers here MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz
3. Which of the following is known as the process of creating a segment storyboard to test the attractiveness of each segment?
• Segment attractiveness
• Segment acid test
• Needs-based segmentation
• Marketing-mix strategy
4. Which other dimension is the VALS classification system based on besides consumer motivation?
...view middle of the document...
Which market is known as the invisible market segment?
• Asian American
• Hispanic American
• African American
• Caucasian American
Find the final exam answers here MKT 571 Week 6 Final Exam
11. What other dimension helps market segments be measurable, substantial, accessible, and differentiable?
12. How many primary groups does VALS classify U.S. adults into based on personality traits and key demographics?
Want help? Click to download MKT 571 Week 4 Quiz
13. Which term describes the diverse needs of many ethnic market segments?
• Multidiversity marketing
• Multifaceted marketing
• Mass marketing
• Multicultural marketing
14. When purchasing, in which state does the consumer set a minimum acceptable cutoff level for each attribute and then makes a buying decision?
• Elimination-by-aspects heuristic
• Conjunctive heuristic
• Lexicographic heuristic
• Indirect heuristic
Click here to download Complete Answers of MKT 571
15. Which of the following tools do marketers use to visually illustrate how consumers view products or services on multivariables?
• Brand cannibalizations
• Brand extensions
• Perceptual mapping
16. Which other factor does an organization’s marketing strategy focus on: segmentation, targeting, and
• perceptual mapping
• positive marketing
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Week 5 Quiz
17. Which of the...