1. What function does a company's public relations department perform when it promotes understanding of the organization through internal and external communications?
• Press relations
• Product publicity
• Corporate communications
2. Rachel and Josh are on vacation in Hawaii. When they arrived at the hotel, they were offered chilled juice. Their check-in formalities were handled by the staff. When they entered their room, they saw that chocolates had been placed on the pillows and a flower arrangement on the table. The hotel's actions are an example of
• customer lifetime value
• customer value analysis
• a customer touch point
• customer perceived value
Find the ...view middle of the document...
• new-market segment
• niche identification
8. ________ is finding the most cost-effective media to deliver the desired number and type of exposures to the target audience.
• Copy testing
• Media selection
• Media scheduling
• Content analysis
9. Total customer satisfaction is measured based on the relationship of
• expected value and total customer benefit
• past experience and present experience
• perceived performance and expectation
• advertised outcomes and real outcomes
Download Complete Answers MKT 571 Week 2 Quiz
10. In order to help anticipate public relations crises it’s important to think about the possible events that could occur and the appropriate management response. This is often referred to as
• preventative planning
• imagining the risk
• dreaming about the future
• imagining the worst
11. Which of the following equations accurately describes the total number of exposures (E) of an advertising message through a given medium?
• E = reach * frequency * impact
• E = frequency / reach
• E = (reach * frequency) / impact
• E = reach * frequency
Find the final exam answers here MKT 571 Week 6 Final Exam
12. TBS Bikes has recently introduced a series of bikes called Surami. The core positioning of TBS Bikes is "speed". Surami is a five-gear bike and, apart from speed, the company promises to include other features such as safety, good performance, and pollution control features. This describes the ________ of the bike.
• value-delivery system
• value proposition
• total customer cost
• customer-perceived value
13. ________ is an aggressive maneuver where the firm attacks first, perhaps with guerrilla action, across the market, keeping everyone off balance.
• Contraction defense
• Flank defense
• Preemptive defense
• Position defense
Want to see the complete Individual Assignment Check..?? Click MKT 571 Entire Course
14. Mountain Dew is a brand known for sponsorships of adventure events such as snowboarding and skateboarding competitions. What is the most likely objective of Mountain Dew's sponsorship of these events?
• To create perceptions of key brand image associations
• To express commitment to the community or on social issues
• To enhance corporate image
• To entertain key clients or reward key employees
15. Which of the following statements correctly reflects a characteristic of public relations as a marketing communications tool?
• Public relations communications can be prepared to appeal to the addressed individual.
• Given their live, real-time...