Tata Teleservices Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tata Teleservices Ltd. (TTL), a part of Tata Group, is engaged in providing telecommunication services to its customers in India. The company offers CDMA and GSM mobile, public booth telephony, wireline services, and wireless desktop phones and data cards. It also provides post-paid Internet, voice portal, roaming, 3-way conferencing, Wi-Fi Internet, group calling, USB modem, calling card, enterprise services, picture messaging, polyphonic ring tones, and news, cricket, and astrology information. TTL provides its services across India's 22 telecom circles by offering communication services for farmers to operate ...view middle of the document...
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.