E-Business ; MBA (Tech) – Mumbai / Shirpur, 4th Year, Trim X
Instrument of Evaluation: Assignment Report
Marks: 10 Marks
Assignment Deadline: 31st July 2010, 4:00 pm
Based on the various E-Commerce models discussed, identify an e-commerce company based on the E-Commerce segment which has been allocated to you. Describe its business model based on the information you find on their web site and from other (reliable) sources.
Identify its customer value proposition, its revenue model, the marketplace it operates in, who its main competitors are, any comparative advantages you believe the company possesses, and what its market strategy appears to be.
Also try to locate information about the company’s management team and organizational structure. (Check the pages ‘About Us’ or ‘The Company’ or something similar)
Guidelines for Preparing Assignment Report:
1) ...view middle of the document...
A Table of Contents page.
c. Assignment Content (Between 1500 - 2000 Words)
d. Conclusion and Findings
e. Appendix - which will have all the charts, tables, screen snapshots mentioned.
f. References – whatever information you have provided (including Appendix), the source of the information must be provided.
5) Soft copies can be in .doc/.docx/pdf format.
6) The Assignment Report should be in Font - Times New Roman, Font Size - 12, Line Spacing - 1.15 and Text Alignment – Justified. (as present in this file)
7) In case for whatsoever reason the student is unable to submit the report hard copy and soft copy to the C.R. by the due date, the student looses 5 marks against ‘Late submission’.
8) For References, use the APA format (http://www.apastyle.org/).
9) The report is subject to plagiarism detection and the permissible limit is upto 15 %.
Allocation of Students across the various streams in different E-Commerce segments
Sr. No. | Specialization | Campus | Roll No – From | Roll No – To | Type of E-Commerce company |
1. | IT | Mumbai | 101 | 112 | B2C |
2. | IT | Mumbai | 113 | 120 | B2B / B2G |
3. | IT | Mumbai | 121 | 126 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
4. | IT | Shirpur | 101 | 115 | B2C |
5. | IT | Shirpur | 116 | 126 | B2B / B2G |
6. | IT | Shirpur | 127 | 132 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
7. | Chemical | Mumbai | 201 | 208 | B2C |
8. | Chemical | Mumbai | 209 | 211 | B2B / B2G |
9. | Chemical | Mumbai | 213 | 215 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
10. | Manu | Mumbai | 301 | 308 | B2C |
11. | Manu | Mumbai | 309 | 313 | B2B / B2G |
12. | Manu | Mumbai | 314 | 316 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
13. | Computer Sc. | Shirpur | 302 | 315 | B2C |
14. | Computer Sc. | Shirpur | 316 | 325 | B2B / B2G |
15. | Computer Sc. | Shirpur | 326 | 330 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
16. | Telecom | Mumbai | 401 | 413 | B2C |
17. | Telecom | Mumbai | 414 | 421 | B2B / B2G |
18. | Telecom | Mumbai | 422 | 426 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
19. | Telecom | Shirpur | 502 | 515 | B2C |
20. | Telecom | Shirpur | 516 | 522 | B2B / B2G |
21. | Telecom | Shirpur | 523 | 529 | C2C / C2B / B2E |
| | | | | |