OPS 571 Final Exam Latest UOP Final Exam Questions With Answers
1. Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
â€¢ Lead Time
â€¢ Lean Manufacturing
2. ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
â€¢ Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
â€¢ 2nd Party â€“ where a customer audits its supplier
â€¢ 3rd Party â€“ where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
â€¢ 1st Party â€“ where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3. Which of the ...view middle of the document...
In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
â€¢ Level elements
â€¢ Future elements
â€¢ Past elements
â€¢ Cyclical elements
9. Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
â€¢ Reducing product quality during the assembly process
â€¢ Designing products so they can be manufactured by a virtual factory
â€¢ Reducing equipment in the production process
â€¢ Simplification of the product by reducing the number of separate parts
Complete paper here OPS 571
10. Which of the following is one of the principles of reengineering?
â€¢ Quality at the source
â€¢ Do not select suppliers on the basis of price alone.
â€¢ Have those who use the output of a process perform the process.
â€¢ Leverage high cost employees with lower cost employees.
11. Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems?
â€¢ Services are all similar.
â€¢ Services businesses are inherently entrepreneurial.
â€¢ Quality work means quality service.
â€¢ Services cannot be inventoried.
12. Considering Hau Leeâ€™s uncertainty framework for classifying supply chains, which of the following is given to a supply chain which has an evolving supply process based on functional products?
â€¢ Risk hedging
â€¢ Forward looking
Want more details? Download now OPS 571 Entire course
13. There are many applications of poka-yokes in service organizations. Which of the following is one of the three-T's used to classify poka-yokes?
14. Which of the following is a major factor that distinguishes service design and development from manufacturing design and development?
â€¢ The service package has the same legal protection available to manufactured goods.
â€¢ Manufacturing is far more capital intensive than services.
â€¢ The service process and service product can be developed independently.
â€¢ The service package is the major output of the development process.
15. A project can be segmented into which of the following?
â€¢ Work packages
â€¢ Success markers
Find the final exam answers here OPS 571 Individual Course
16. Which of the following is a cost impact and payoff analysis tool from the operations consulting tool kit?
â€¢ Statistical tools
â€¢ Decision trees
â€¢ Work sampling
â€¢ Gap analysis
17. According to the theory of constraints, which of the following can be a capacity-constrained resource (CCR)?
â€¢ Product design
â€¢ Inoperable equipment
â€¢ An employee
â€¢ A customer
18. The ability to rapidly and inexpensively switch production from one product to another enables which of the following:
â€¢ Economies of shape
â€¢ Economies of size
â€¢ Economies of scale
â€¢ Economies of scope
Find the quiz answers here OPS 571 Knowledge Check
19. According to...