1. Which type of research includes an array of interpretative techniques which seek to describe, decode, translate, and otherwise come to terms with the meaning of certain phenomena?
2. Which term below refers to the descriptors of variables computed from sample data used to estimate those same variables in the population?
â€¢ Population parameters
â€¢ Standard errors
â€¢ Systematic estimates
â€¢ Sample statistics
Find the Latest Final Exam answers here QNT 565 Final Exam (Latest)
3. A population consists of the following data: 7, 11, 12, 18, 20, 22, 25. The population variance is
â€¢ ...view middle of the document...
.?? Click QNT 565 Final Exam
8. The null hypothesis is typically rejected when
â€¢ the calculated value is smaller than the critical value
â€¢ the critical value is smaller than the calculated value
â€¢ a chi-square statistic is computed
â€¢ the level of significance chosen is .05
9. When political researchers assess opinions towards President Bush's plan for social security reform, a(n) ______ study is used. However, when political researchers want to assess the change in opinion towards the war in Iraq from the initial deployment of troops to the elections in Iraq, a(n) _____ study should be used.
â€¢ exploratory, formal
â€¢ experimental, ex post facto
â€¢ cross-sectional, longitudinal
â€¢ monitoring, communication
10. Companies such as Unilever and Proctor and Gamble conduct research to clarify ambiguous ideas that may be potential business opportunities. What type of research is this?
Latest Final Exam Answers just a click away QNT 565 Final Exam Questions and Answers
11. Inducements offered to participants as encouragement to participate in research that are disproportionate to the task are considered
12. Find the sample correlation coefficient for the following data.
13. Which of the following measures is used to assess the strength of relationships in cross-classification tables?
â€¢ Parametric measures of association
â€¢ Nonparametric measures of association
Click here to download Complete Class of QNT 565
14. Allison is editing a data set and finds that a response of 7 has been entered for a question that requests a response between 1 and 5. What should Allison do?
â€¢ Enter a response of unknown
â€¢ Enter a 3 as a neutral response
â€¢ Enter a response between 1 and 5
â€¢ Enter a mode for the question
15. Management would like to determine the feasibility of conducting research on a new set of stainless steel cookware recently introduced on a home shopping network. Which of the following statements is not a consideration?
â€¢ The research question and hypothesis should be clearly defined.
â€¢ The research conclusion should match the research objective.
â€¢ The research design should be thoroughly planned.
â€¢ The purpose of the research must be clearly defined.
16. Consider the following data: 6, 7, 17, 51, 3, 17, 23, and 69. The range and the median are
â€¢ 69 and 17
â€¢ 69 and 17.5
â€¢ 66 and 17
â€¢ 66 and 17.5
17. In the Southeast, the potato chip market share held by the Lays brand is 46%. This is an example of
â€¢ an explanatory hypothesis
â€¢ a descriptive hypothesis
â€¢ a research question
â€¢ a relational hypothesis
Want to see the answers of Latest QNT 565 Final Exam Check..?? Click QNT 565 Final Exam Latest...