Researching History & Myths
2. One new law in Spain became effective on September 4 with is the new Bankruptcy act. One new law that has come into effect on Oct. 3, 2005 Sexual harassment law in the England.
3. Spain’s Primary Religion is Rome Catholic and the primary religion in England is Christianity.
4. Spain is typically known for Mediterranean cooking. England is typically known for Roast Beef, Roast meats, cottage pie, many more.
5. Two famous well known writers that are from England are Eduardo Galeano, Anais Nin. Two famous well known writers from Spain Adriana Ozores, Aldo Sambrell.
6. One famous architectural building in Spain is La Sagrada ...view middle of the document...
He also was wildly worshiped by the seamen. He married Amphitrite the granddaughter of the Titons Oceanus.
Hades is the brother of Zeus and Poseidon. After the overthrow of their father the brothers another brothers for shares of the world. Hades had the worst draw and was made the lord of the underworld. Ruling over the dead a greedy god who is mainly concerned about increasing his subjects.
Hestia is the sister of Zeus she a virgin goddess, she doesn’t have a distinct personality. She also plays no part in the myths. She even known for the goddess of the hearth the symbol of a house around which a new born child is carried before it is received into the family.
Gaea is the earth goddess who is known for mating with her son Uransus to create the rest of the titans. Gaea may have started as a Neolithic earth-mother worshipped before the Indo-European invasion that with time lead to the Hellenistic civilization.
Uransus is known for being the sky god and the first ruler. He is also the son of Gaea who created him with no help. He then became the husband of Gaea and they together had twelve off springs which we know them as today as the titans.
Rhea is known to be the wife of Cronus. Cronus made it a practice to swallow their children. To avoid this, Rhea fooled Cronus into swallowing a rock, saving their son Zeus.
Coeus is known to be...