1. Guidance on How to Submit Assignments via Moodle
All coursework and questions must be uploaded to your tutor via the upload facilities provided by Moodle.
How to Submit to your Tutor via Moodle
Moodle Guide for Students
Moodle Guide to Submitting:
Submitting Your Draft Assignment
1. You will find your assignment submission link for each unit in your study materials – usually at the top of the study materials or at the bottom. The
submission link is called “Assignment Instructions” – please see an example of the assignment link below:
2. Clicking on the “Assignment Instructions” link will take you to this page – see ...view middle of the document...
You will be taken to the page below – showing that your first attempt (draft) assignment has been submitted.
You tutor will be automatically notified of your submission via email.
Submitting Your Final Assignment
1. Your tutor will comment and upload feedback on your draft to Moodle. You will be notified of this automatically via email.
2. To read this feedback, you can either click on the link in the email or you can click on the “assignment instructions” link in the relevant unit and
scroll down the page. Both methods will bring you to the section where your tutor has uploaded your feedback for your draft assignment. You can
view your assignment my clicking on the “Attempt 1” link in the “Previous Attempts” section – see below – this will expand this section so you can
read your tutor comments.
3. Expanded Section – see below:
4. When amendments have been made to your draft assignment, – you need to upload your final version of your assignment by click on the “Add a
new attempt” button – see below:
5. This will take you back to the “File submission” page – where you can upload your final assignment version using the same procedure as when you
uploaded your draft assignment.
6. When you have uploaded your final assignment, your tutor will again be notified automatically that you have uploaded onto Moodle.
7. Once your tutor has assessed your work and uploaded their feedback – you will be notified by email. Again you can click on the email link or go to the
relevant unit on Moodle and click on the Assignment Instructions link – your feedback can be found at the bottom of the page – above the collapsed
“Previous Attempts” section. Please see below example
By submitting your assignment to your tutor via Moodle, you agree to the following:
that this assignment is my own work
that any copying or paraphrasing of the words or ideas of others in any way or form is properly acknowledged through full and accurate referencing
that I have not received credit for material in this assessment in a different paper.
I confirm that I have not cheated in any way in the creation and submission of this assignment.
Brighton School of Business and Management takes academic integrity seriously and expects its students to uphold...