STR 581 Capstone Final Examination Part Three UOP Study Materials
1. A company that attempts to lead its industry in price and convenience by pursuing a focus on lean and efficient operations is pursuing what strategy?
â€¢ Operational excellence
â€¢ Low-cost leadership
â€¢ Customer intimacy
â€¢ Product leadership
2. One of the ways to change the course of a brand is to modify the product. Under product modification, ________ adds size, weight, materials, supplements, and accessories that expand the productâ€™s performance, versatility, safety, or convenience.
â€¢ technological improvement
â€¢ feature improvement
â€¢ style ...view middle of the document...
A valuable result of task environment analysis with respect to geographic, demographic, psychographic and buyer-behavior factors is called
â€¢ competitor profile
â€¢ financial position
â€¢ vendor profile
â€¢ customer profile
9. The ability to meet humanityâ€™s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda
Complete paper here STR 581 Final Exam
10. Large-scale, future-oriented plans for interacting with the competitive environment to achieve the company objective refers to its
â€¢ dynamic policies
â€¢ competitive analysis
11. With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
â€¢ single-segment concentration
â€¢ product specialization
â€¢ market specialization
â€¢ selective specialization
12. Company X's principal strength is its inbound and outbound logistics system; its relative weakness, however, is after-sales service. Its competitor, Company Y, however is often plagued with lagging shipments and an inflexible distribution setup. Company Y remains successful because it maintains a fully staffed service department and, as a result, the company is known for its dependable service. This type of analysis allows them to identify ways to build on relative strengths and avoid dependence on capabilities at which the other firm excels.
â€¢ Past performance comparison
â€¢ Industry comparison
Want more details? Download now STR 581 Entire course
13. The strategic factor that involves the beliefs, values, attitudes, opinions, and lifestyles of persons in the firmâ€™s external environment, as developed from cultural, ecological, demographic, religious, educational, and ethnic conditioning.
â€¢ Political factor
â€¢ Stakeholder factor
â€¢ Economic factor
â€¢ Social factor
14. Leaders galvanize commitment to embrace change through clarifying strategic intent, building an organization, and
â€¢ shaping organizational culture
â€¢ developing a vision
â€¢ developing a mission
â€¢ planning strategy
15. How do functional tactics compare to business strategies?
â€¢ Functional tactics are more focused on the general direction of the firm than business strategies.
â€¢ Functional tactics are more focused on a commitment to corporate strategy than business strategies.
â€¢ Functional tactics are more specific than business strategies.
â€¢ Functional tactics are more long-term than business strategies.
Find the final exam answers here STR 581 Individual Assignment
16. Under which of the following conditions is the frequency the most important factor in media selection?
â€¢ When introducing flanker...