â€¢ The Coca-Cola Company and brand has been a well-involved part of our society for more than a century. Being around so long while delivering satisfying products is a major strength of the company.
â€¢ Coca-Cola has a very noticeable branding with its symbol on T-shirts, hats, and other collectible memorabilia. It is not uncommon for a household to have a Coca-Cola room filled with this memorabilia. The brand is known to 90% of the world. This strength contributes to a large amount of their sales.
â€¢ Another very important strength is their unique bottling systems, which allows the company to conduct business on a worldwide level while still being able to maintain a local ...view middle of the document...
They need to use peopleâ€™s loyalty to help increase sales on the other products.
â€¢ The company over the past five years has had some major conflicts and unfavorable politics. Coca-Cola has been sued and everyone seems to hear about this through the news in result hurting the businessâ€™s good name.
â€¢ Coca-Cola has the highest priced drinks in most retail stores. The competing markets for the industry along with peopleâ€™s tight wallets tend to hurt companies like Coca-Cola.
â€¢ The company has good advertising techniques, but their commercials lack enthusiasm which is a major weakness.
â€¢ Coca-Colaâ€™s bottling system gives the company the opportunity to service a large geographic area and enables them to take advantage of large growth.
â€¢ The branding is known to 90% of the world already, getting the remaining 10% of the world to know their brand is another opportunity.
â€¢ Expanding into foreign markets is an opportunity that the company is continually striving to do.
â€¢ Providing more choices for consumers aids in keeping the company fresh and allows them to continue to stop on top.