Instruction: Choose the correct letter of your answer.
1. If you had pogonophobia what would you be afraid of?
a. Dog b. Snake c. pig d. Bears
2. Which company is owned by Bill Gates?
a. Apple b. Intel c. Samsung d. Microsoft
3. What was the first James Bond book?
a. Skyfall b. Die Another day c. Tomorrow never dies d. Casino Royal
4. What kind of animal is lurcher?
a. Sheep b. Goat c. Snake d. Dog
5. What is the currency of Austria?
a. Euro b. Dinar c. Yen d. Schilling
6. In fable who sold the cows from five beans?
a. Alice b. Peter c. Cinderella d. Jack
7. Which car company makes the Celica?
a. Mitsubishi ...view middle of the document...
January b. March c. October d. November
20. Which European country eats the most breakfast cereal?
a. London b. Italy c. Spain d. Brittain
21. Gossima was the original name of what game?
a. Billiards b. Football c. Basketball d. Table Tennis
22. Wild marjoram is also known as what?
a. Lagundi b. Marijuana c. Ampalaya d. Oregano
23. A kindle is the name for a group of what young animals?
a. Piglet b. whelp c. cub d. Kittens
24. What is the commonest symbol on flags of the world?
a. Diamond b. Circle c. Pentagon d. Star
25. What colour is the gemstone peridot?
a. Red b. Orange c. Blue d. Green
26. In which country do they play houlani - type of hockey?
a. Thailand b. Taiwan c. America d. Turkey
27. What comes after the year of the snake - Chinese calendar?
a. Snake b. Rooster c. Pig d. Horse
28. Which country invented the mariners compass?
a. Japan b. America c. Britain d. China
29. The name Malissa means what?
a. Honey b. Cow c. Sheep d. Bee
30. How often does a Hebdomadal Council meet?
a. Daily b. Monthly c. Yearly d. Weekly
31. Halophobia fear of what?
a. Water b. Ghost c. Fire d. Speaking
32. What are you supposed to give/get for 40 years of marriage?
a. Gold b. Silver c. Bronze d. Ruby
33. What is the Roman Numeral for 1000?
a. L b. X c. V d. M
34. USA has most roads what country has second most?
a. China b. Malaysia c. Indonesia d. India
35. What was invented 1903 - patented 1906 G C Beilder?
a. Telegram b. Computer c. Cellphone d. Photocopier
36. What was Hebe the goddess of?
a. Beauty b. War c. Water d. Youth
37. What colour graded slope do expert skiers use?
a. Red b. Blue c. Green d. Black
38. Oliver was fed gruel - its made from water and what?
a. Cereal b. Chocolate c. Grains d. Oatmeal
39. In the 18th century Siberia used solid blocks of what as money?
a. Yen b. Dinar c. Pesos d. Tea
40. Thomas Chippendale mostly worked in what wood?
a. Coniferous b. Angiosperms c. Mugga d. Mahogany
41. Bartommelo Christofori invented what?
a. Organ b. Violin c. Saxophone d. Piano
42. Which Greek philosopher wrote The Republic and The Laws?
a. Diotimus b. Euclid c. Aristotle d. Plato
43. In which city is the world’s oldest museum - Ashmolian 1679?
a. Philadelphia b. Detroit c. Columbus d. Oxford
44. Marilyn Munroe was the model for which Disney Character?
a. Snow White b. Cinderella c. Alice d. Tinker bell
45. Which insect has the best eyesight?
a. Firefly b. Butterfly c. Bee d. Dragonfly
46. Consumption was the former name of which disease?
a. Hepatitis b. Cancer c. Alzheimer d. Tuberculosis
47. Which American state is nicknamed The Diamond State?
a. Kentucky b. Illinois c. Arizona d. Delaware
48. What martial arts...