3102AFE Accounting for Decision Making
Weekly Content Reviews
Purpose of Reviews:
* Worth 20% of your asssessment in this course.
* To assist you to keep up with the weekly work.
* To encourage you to engage with your textbook and other resources. This is intended to assist students in reading critically, which should help with all your courses at university.
* To expose you to more accounting information than will be covered in the lecture.
* To challenge you. New material is presented in the reviews in order to expose you to as much information as possible about accounting.
1. There are 11 Reviews in total for the semester. Each review relates to the lecture topic of that same number. So, Review 1 is based on Lecture 1 topic etc.
2. Questions in each ...view middle of the document...
6. Your best 8 scores from the 11 review topics will determine your mark for this asessment. Note: If you complete all 11 reviews, the lowest 3 scores will not be included in your final mark for this assessment.
7. If you miss a review for whatever reason (illness, computer problems, internet problems, forget, etc), your score will be zero and it becomes one of the 3 reviews that do not count.
8. Once you click “BEGIN” this becomes one of your attempts regardless of how many questions you answer in that review.
9. Once you start a review you must complete it in one sitting. ie no stopping and starting. You have 2 hours to complete a review.
10. Click on “SAVE and SUBMIT” when you have finished the review.
11. Do not use the back arrow as this may cause problems with being able to continue with the review.
12. There are 20 questions per review.
13. You should use your textbook and any other notes to complete the reviews.
14. You will receive your score and feedback immediately. You will see your answers and the correct answers.
15. Your scores will be available through My Marks.
1102AFE Semester 1 2015
Weekly Content Review Schedule
Week | Review Number | Date opensTuesday mid-day | Date closesMonday mid-day |
1 | Review 1 Chapter 1 | 3rd March | 16th March |
2 | Review 2 Chapter 3 | 10th March | 23rd March |
3 | Review 3 Chapter 4 | 17th March | 30th March |
4 | Review 4 Chapter 5 | 24th March | 13th April |
5 | Review 5 Chapter 6 | 31st March | 20th April |
| Mid semester break | | |
6 | Review 6 Chapter 7 | 14th April | 4th May |
7 | No review this week | | |
8 | Review 7 Chapter 9 | 28th April | 11th May |
9 | Review 8 Chapter 10 | 5th May | 18th May |
10 | Review 9 Chapter 11 | 12th May | 25th May |
11 | Review 10 Chapter 12 | 19th May | 1st June |
12 | Review 11 Chapter 14 | 26th May | 8th June |
13 | No review this week—revision for final exam |