Xerox Corporation: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Released On 16th November 2015
Xerox Corporation: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information ...view middle of the document...
Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, the US.
- This business intelligence report presents the key company information, essential to understanding industry challenges and competitors.
- The SWOT analysis identifies the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for growth and threats. The key competitors are dissected alongside the larger challenges that the industry is facing.
- The company profile relays all current information about the business operations, including key employees, major products and services, company history, locations and subsidiaries alongside a supporting statement from the Chairman and Managing Director.
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Xerox Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Xerox Corporation (Xerox) is a provider of business process and document management solutions. The company offers document technology including printing and communications infrastructure to support the work processes of its customers. It also provides data centers, help desks and managed storage facilities to meet its customers requirements of IT infrastructure. Additionally, it provides business process outsourcing services for healthcare, transportation, financial services, retail, and telecommunications industries. The company offers desktop monochrome and color printers, multifunction printers, copiers, digital printing presses, and light production devices. It also offers production printing and publishing systems for the graphic communications marketplace and...