1 Connect your PC to the MC9090 Cradle using the USB connection. (Make sure the cradles power cable is plugged in)
2 Slide the terminal into the cradle and you should hear a “beep” from the terminal as well as a “beep” from the PC acknowledging the terminal has been connected successfully with ActiveSync.
3 A screen will open asking you to Setup a Partnership, select the “No” button and hit next as shown below.
4 The ActiveSync user screen opens and now you can connect to the terminal.
Installation of MC9090 Image Version v1.7
The Motorola "Device ...view middle of the document...
• Sample applications updated to SMDK for C v1.3.
• Added SMB server (Samba file server) installation file to the Application partition.
• Scanner driver updates.
- Improved memory footprint of Pixdll.dll
- Supports Korean 3of5 barcodes
• SPR12189 - Updated Copyfiles for copying files to nonexistent directories more that one level deep.
• Added support for Crypt API 2.0 and PFX files (required for Fusion 2.55+).
• Support for all European Regional settings.
• OSUpdate executable version 0.57.
• Windows CE 5.0 OS build with QFE updates till October 2007.
• Re-branding to Motorola: DCP, PSDK.
• The DCP installation is applicable for all localized configurations.
• Heximages and OSUpdate files have been removed from DCP and are available as separate download.
The base image can be downloaded from the following link:
Below is the folder where the updated image is stored on the host PC. Double click on the 909Xc50BenUP013000 folder.
Select and copy the OSUpdate folder into the SD Card as follows:
Paste the OSUpdate folder into the root of the SD Card.
Once all the files from the PC have been copied into the SD Card, the SC card has to removed form the PC and then be inserted in the SD card slot of the terminal as follows: